Report on July 9 Kewalo Development meeting Aloha Friends, A big mahalo for the dedicated people th... read more
No contest at the Point tomorrow. Aloha Friends, Just found out that there will be no surf contest a... read more
To Protect, Preserve, and Malama Kewalo Basin Park and the surrounding shoreline and ocean, to ensure that the recreational user will continue to have access and the ability to enjoy the area for future generations to come.
Watch and share our Video
Kewalo Basin Park symbolizes a way of life as many of us have been coming to the Park for the better part of our lives. It is a place where lifelong friendships have evolved and everybody knows your name. The parks’ location in the heart of Honolulu, quiet charm, low-key atmosphere, and beautiful vistas of Diamond Head and the ocean, keep all of us coming back.
- Important! Public Testimony needed
- Clean Up Mahalo
- Saturday June 6th REMINDER Kewalo Basin Park Clean – Up
- June 6, 2015 – 9th Annual Kewalo Basin Park Clean – Up
- March 29, 2015 Paddle Out
- March 19, 2015 Update
- 2015 Surf Contest Schedule
- T-shirt Design contest – deadline March 31, 2015
- Reminder on Feb 23rd deadline for comments on Draft EAs
- OHA community meetings on Kakaako Makai – complete schedule