T-shirt Design contest Aloha Friends, Our 9th Annual Kewalo Basin Park Clean Up and Fundraiser wil... read more
Draft Environmental Assessments for Italian Restaurant (Napule) at Charter Boat Building and the Mul... read more
To Protect, Preserve, and Malama Kewalo Basin Park and the surrounding shoreline and ocean, to ensure that the recreational user will continue to have access and the ability to enjoy the area for future generations to come.
Watch and share our Video
Kewalo Basin Park symbolizes a way of life as many of us have been coming to the Park for the better part of our lives. It is a place where lifelong friendships have evolved and everybody knows your name. The parks’ location in the heart of Honolulu, quiet charm, low-key atmosphere, and beautiful vistas of Diamond Head and the ocean, keep all of us coming back.
- OHA community meetings on Kakaako Makai – complete schedule
- February 17, 18, 19, 20 and 23 OHA community meetings 6pm
- Public input sought for Kewalo Developments Feb 11th
- Opposing the Proposed Development at the former McWayne Marine site at Kewalo Basin
- 2nd Annual Saint Marianne Cope Charity Walk
- Honolulu Star Advertiser Editorial by Mark Coleman 12/12/2014
- Save our Kakaako with Ron Iwami and Tom Iwai
- Kaka’ako Parks Peek Dec. 6, 10am to 4pm
- DEVELOPMENT COMING TO KEWALO BASIN
- Sept 6 – Saturday – Fundraiser for Rainbow for Japan Kids