Aloha Friends, Just a quick reminder of our rally to Save our Kaka’ako this Saturday, Marc... read more
Aloha Friends, First of all, Friends of Kewalos would like to thank all of you who sent in ... read more
Aloha Friends of Kewalos supporters, Another public hearing on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 regardin... read more
To Protect, Preserve, and Malama Kewalo Basin Park and the surrounding shoreline and ocean, to ensure that the recreational user will continue to have access and the ability to enjoy the area for future generations to come.
Kewalo Basin Park symbolizes a way of life as many of us have been coming to the Park for the better part of our lives. It is a place where lifelong friendships have evolved and everybody knows your name. The parks’ location in the heart of Honolulu, quiet charm, low-key atmosphere, and beautiful vistas of Diamond Head and the ocean, keep all of us coming back.
- Tuesday Feb 25 Senate Public Hearing on SB3122 SD1
- Friends of Kewalos gives testimony in opposition of allowing residential highrises in KM
- February 8, 2014(830am) Public Hearing at State Capitol
- Upcoming development at Kewalo Basin
- Kaka’ako Growth Update
- 2013 Kewalo Basin Park Cleanup
- Parking Lot Restriping Project
- Save Makaha Beach
- Water Quality Readings
- Kewalo Basin 2012 Beach Cleanup!