Aloha Friends, FOK is helping one of our supporters David Kelly of Hawaiian South Shore to get the w... read more
To Protect, Preserve, and Malama Kewalo Basin Park and the surrounding shoreline and ocean, to ensure that the recreational user will continue to have access and the ability to enjoy the area for future generations to come.
Watch and share our Video
Kewalo Basin Park symbolizes a way of life as many of us have been coming to the Park for the better part of our lives. It is a place where lifelong friendships have evolved and everybody knows your name. The parks’ location in the heart of Honolulu, quiet charm, low-key atmosphere, and beautiful vistas of Diamond Head and the ocean, keep all of us coming back.
- August 1st – Kewalo Basin Harbor Celebration Event
- Cleanup Mahalo 2014
- Partial Closure of Parking Lot (Ewa side) at Kewalo Basin Park
- Public Gubernatorial Forum on Kakaako – Capitol Auditorium 5pm on July 1st
- 2014 Cleanup Photos from Hawaiian Swell
- Kewalo Basin Park Cleanup and Fundraiser Reminder
- June 7, 2014 Clean up Event
- SB3122 has been deferred
- The only thing left to do